Monday, June 3, 2013

I had a long day.



"The Incredits" by Michael Giacchino, Tim Simonec

There have been longer days. But this was one of those event filled good long days (Like this song, long and eventful). It was one of those days where you do so much that you worry you'll forget after you take a nap before you put it on your blog. So, even though I really REALLY need a nap right now. I'll blog post for you, because I want you to get every detail I can remember while it's fresh in my head.

Ok, so I didn't do really anything all day, except try to work on my psych project. But trying to get my laptop to work with my school's WiFi is the most frustrating experience. The computer starts acting funny and asks me questions like "Were are the internets? I can't find them?"

image
Maybe if you stayed online for more than 3 seconds you'll find your internets!
Don't worry, I'm not going to not do it. I'll just do it after my post-blog-nap.

So other than that difficulty the rest of my day was pretty cool. I watched some movies with Mr. Meerkat and then I scheduled classes for college. The process was so much easier because I was a freshman. The scheduling dude was all like:

"Gen ed here, gen ed there, required theatre, K you're all set!"
Then I went to McMuffin's WISE presentation. It was about training the doggies to help the children, so it was incredibly cute!

D'awwww!
Then the REAL fun started. Jenny Craig's presentation is tomorrow and I have to act in it. Today was a rehearsal of all of the scenes she directed. I got to see my classmates acting you know, the usual ones: Jub-Jub, Broadway, Shayndel. HOWEVER. There was one actress in denial who I haven't seen on stage before. If I did, it was middle school and I have already brain bleached the concept of "middle school". It was Panini! She can REALLY act! As much as she denies it, she has the ability. I don't know if she thinks her acting is unrealistic or what but she is definitely capable of producing a powerful performance. This was the first time seeing her scene in Jenny Craig's Presentation and I was majorly impressed. And she got into character quickly too!

BAM!
But we can't give her too much credit... The Win is still infecting people.

So for the last portion of my day I was evaluating Kadancer's WISE presentation. It was about speech pathology for children. She had a great presentation. She had us with straws in our mouths and cherry flavored tongue depressors. She did a great job demonstrating her WISE experience!

Wait. This post is far from over. CHERRY FLAVORED TONGUE DEPRESSORS? WHY ARE THEY FLAVORED??? THEY'RE MADE OF WOOD! HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADD FLAVOR TO WOOD???? WOOD IS WHAT TREES ARE MADE OF. DOES THAT MEAN TREES WITH FLAVORED BARK EXIST OUT IN THE GREAT BEYOND?? BUT REALLY WHAT IS THE POINT I DON'T GET IT TONGUE DEPRESSORS ARE THOSE THINGS THAT DOCTORS USE TO CHECK YOUR MOUTH FOR ONLY HALF A SECOND WHY FLAVOR THEM?! I MEAN I GUESS THEY ARE EDIBLE BUT STILL!! WHY LICK A TONGUE DEPRESSOR WHEN YOU COULD BE LICKING A LOLLIPOP. IS IT SOME MOVEMENT WHERE INSTEAD OF LICKING SUGAR, WE ARE LICKING WOOD?! I DON'T GET IT I DON'T GET IT I DON'T GET IT!!!! 

WHY LICK THIS FOR ENJOYMENT?
umm, eww.
WHEN YOU COULD BE LICKING THIS!?
YES.

Flavored tongue depressors... It's absurd!
K. Now that's out of my system. I'll take a two hour nap and binge work on my Psych when I wake. Tally Ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment