Thursday, June 20, 2013

BROADWAYYY!!


"Life's Incredible Again" by Michael Giacchino, Tim Simonec

No, I'm not talking about the pseudonym today... Not at all. So as you know I'm STILL behind on my posts.

image
Ok, I'm not THAT disorganized
It's just that I was up until 1:00 am. I didn't have Project Diva to give me the energy needed... So I slept. But yesterday I saw a BROADWAY show! YAY!! But before we get to that, I need to talk about my experience in the hotel and restaurant prior to the show.

So I woke up and Madre was all like "IGOTTAGOGETBREAKFASTWITHTHEBOARDMEMBERSTHERE'SFREEBREAKFASTINTHELOBBY!"

So I did. And the lobby was packed with people and their kids. 

umm. where are the scrambled eggs?
No but seriously. Chill. You'll get your turn with the waffle mix eventually...

FINE FINE FINE! the waffles are yours...
But after participating in the Battle of Breakfast Bay, I ate some waffles and bananas and they were tasty.

After my mother was finished meeting with board members, we drove into the city. Then we got the tickets and met up with Psyche. Then we went to this Hyper Fancy restaurant to eat dinner.

Like half as classy as this.
Which is still completely over the top fancy! It was nice. Well, except for the fact that the restaurant lacked many vegetarian options. Psyche was able to get some veggie noodles though. However, the WAITER. My gosh THE WAITER was this prissy stuck up fancy French man!

May I take your order?
Umm sir, I don't think you intended to take my order anyways. He turned everything into a huge deal. When we asked for vegetarian options, he wasn't responsive. He also had a look on his face that said "The nerve of these people! Doing a special order at this ESTEEMED establishment!"

He was weird.

But then we went to see PIPPIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG IT WAS SO CRAY!!!!!!!

THE PLOT WAS EXCELLENT AND THE ACTING AND THE SINGING WERE ALL PERFECT AND THE ACROBATS AND THBEQFBVN JKSADFGHPUEFNASMKORHPOESFBIGTOPSDUI9PZGHT4JREKTHJCJUFIOPUFMUREFJASDUFPJEINTEM!

Sorry. But it was that good.

Then after the show... I ran into the legendary Singstress! And Madre and I drove her and her madre home. And we talked a lot and then I slept. So yah. there is my summary of yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment