Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Today was yet another babysitting day...

Heh, and yallready know how that goes... So this will be a Wikipedia post! I clicked "random article" and I HAVE GOT  SO MUCH TO TELL YOU ABOUT MEN NAMED...


"Good Luck" by the SoCal VoCals

(This seems like a good drum roll song... It's also sassy and acapella and I just like it. :3)

...Billy McKinney.

OKAY! So let's start with the basketball player, Billy McKinney.

Ok. So his real name was William Melvin McKinney III...


indeed.
He was born in Bakugan, Illinois.
So I guess this was his childhood?
He was borderline tall (he has six feet. eww.) and he played as a guard.
Billy: Keeper of the Ball
He played around in high school. Then he ended up going to Northwestern University. He got a degree in education. I know what you're thinking.
EDUCATION?! 
But no he went all NBA and stuff he played for:


Kings



Free Form Jazz
Chicken McNuggets
Nail Clippers
And Cattle.
Then he started doing business things, you know like running things.

Tax Exemption!

He also did some radio stuff. Now he is scouting for deer...

So yeah. Here is the plan. Instead of telling you about the other Billy, I'll type that post in secret, and save it for a boredy day. mmmkay? And that will be part two. See, it's also the perfect marketing technique. If I don't need to post part two until muuch muuuuuuch later, then it forces people to dig through my other posts to find part one! and the more they see the better!!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

image
MUAHAHA!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment