Wednesday, June 12, 2013

PICKITUPPICKITUPPICKITUPPICKITUP!


"Pick It Up" by GOGO13, Alex Desert

Why this song. Well I had a very "pick it up" day. I honestly thought it would be more babysitting BUT NO. So why the clean up song. Well, it has a double meaning actually. There is Bean who is just insane when I babysit. And then there is my anecdotal story.

SO. I'm in the basement playing my PS3 with my sisters.
weeeeeeeeeee
Then my mom calls the house phone. I answer...
Her birthday is tomorrow. I have to flatter.
"TAKE THE HAMMOCK AND ALL OF THE TOYS OUTSIDE INTO THE GARAGE. THERE MIGHT BE A TORNADO COMING."

um. ok.
So I go upstairs. You see, this was a HUGE shock because my basement is like in a separate dimension than the rest of the comprehensible universe. So I go upstairs and I look outside and I hear the thunder and I'm all like

DEAR GOD.
So I put on a coat and some socks and some sneakers and I WEATHER THE WEATHER!

image
Meh.
And I was putting stuff in the garage and putting stuff in my Mancaveimeanbasement. In case of a TORNADO. Something I've never prepared for before IN MY LIFE.

HOLY MOLEY!
But I don't think It's happening today, I don't hear any thunder anymore. WAIT but that means... I HAVE TO MOVE EVERYTHING BACK! NOOOOOOOOO!!!

IT'S MADNESS I TELL YA!
Tomorrow's Motherbot's birthday. So there will definitely be an interesting series of events. Even more interesting than a tornado threat.  

No comments:

Post a Comment