Monday, June 10, 2013

Babysitting Bean


"Run [I'm a Natural Disaster]" by Gnarls Barkley

Ok, so I'm babysitting Bean. She is officially a natural disaster. We have sooooo many precautions against her. This goes beyond outlet blockers people. We have these durable locks on the refrigerator and other cabinets. We have covers for the doorknobs into the pantry and garage. We even have the dining room chairs tied together because she likes to throw them around. It's like she's immune to fear or something... She PLAYS WITH the little spiders and beetles she finds around the house. SHE. PLAYS. WITH. THEM. And she is always trying to do something dangerous! I can't take my eyes off of her for too long, or else she'll be climbing the opposite side of the stairs. You know that perimeter area that people don't walk on. THAT PART.

She puts on this illusion of innocence and reliability that makes you want to just leave her be.
Okay. I trust you.
And you leave her alone for five minutes in a clean looking room while you are on your bathroom break.
ok. fine.
And you come back to THIS.
HOOOOOW?
And I look at Bean and she's all like
-_-
And I'm all like
Thank you. So much. It means a lot. -______-
And then of course my parents say it's my fault for needing to clear my bladder so I have to clean it up.
WHY ME?!?!
But I've gotten used to all of the shenanigans. Bean also has her benefits. She is a very animated girl and you can't help but smile when you see her so I don't mind cleaning up her messes that much. But still. Our relationship is kinda like this.

not amused.
I mean, at least she's fun when she's not getting in trouble... And it amazes me how much trouble she gets in, even when the house is like...
SUPER FORTRESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment