Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Ok so I'm behind one post


"Campfire Song Song" by Spongebob Squarepants

I'm behind one post and I'm leaving for speech in 30 minutes so I don't have much time so first things first. I don't have much time either. This song perfectly represents all of the rushin' I've been doing! I'm trying so hard to get this post done in time!! My plan was to do one before and after speech! And I want to stick to the plan!!

STICKTOTHEPLANSTICKTOTHEPLANSTICKTOTHEPLAN!!!!!
Don't you hate it when you plan everything out. and then you end up in a rush because Father Time is trolling the hell out of you by speeding up an extra hour for no reason whatsoever!
STOP IT FATHER TIME!!!!!!
I mean really, it's not even excusable because it's not daylight savings time!!! I want this post to be long and meaningful but... buuuuuuttttt..... BUUUUUUUTTTTTTTT.
sorry. I had to.
Well. That ends my post! I used a popular meme-y thing so I guess that makes up for the whole rushing my butt offedness of this post. Hey! I finished in time too!
VICTORY IS MINEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment