Sunday, September 15, 2013

CRAZY GAMSIES


"Flowers" by Terra

Yeah.

I went to Community Class.

We played department jeopardy.

The room quickly changed from this:

Happy flowah fun tyme.
To this:
Welcome to Hell.
Ya see.

Father Ireland was in the room with us.

image
And he was sassing SO HARD.
image
I was sassing too.


But he was actually like CHEATING.
Like one of his teammates didn't know the answer and he whispered it.
Then she was all like "OH THAT WASN'T CHEATING I CHANGED MY MIND"
I was all like
image
I thought they were kidding.
Then it turned out they weren't kidding...

I was mad

image
My piggy bank of sassy exploded

But it's ok because they didn't get away with it.

Damn straight they didn't get away with it.

But freaking Father Ireland was still sassing about the fact that they cheated and it was honestly disgusting. 

Don't take pride in your cheating.

(I don't think he was REALLY trying to legitimize it. BUT STILL he kept going on and on and on...)

image
Seriously though
And I don't know him well enough to judge his character...

But his sportsmanship skills...

image
Not exactly top tier...
But there is nothing inherently terrible about that.
I still didn't want him to win
So I made sure his team (Team Twerk) didn't win by winning.

I love winning...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment