Thursday, June 27, 2013

ROAD TRIP


"2ba Master" by Pokemon

The chorus of this song is perfect for a road trip no? So my family went on a 14 hour road trip back home. I'll call it THE GREAT DISNEY ROAD TRIP OF 1984. We watched mainly Disney movies. And a little Dora. And a little Powerpuff. We took pee breaks every 3 hours.

Here is the roster






Yeah. It was a long trip.

Not much else happened. Except for the fact that the Mystery Machine was at one of the rest stops.

WHAAT?!

Yep. I'm not lying. It was amazing. It made the trip that much better.

So we got back home and I'm ready for bed and I see a spider at the top of the wall above where I sleep. As you well know by now, usually I'm all like

please kindly leave... please?
But I was so tired.

and this was the last straw.

NOT TODAY
So I threw my clothes at it and chased it away from my bed.

But no.

That wasn't enough.

I got a direct hit with a shirt I don't wear anymore and it dropped to the floor.

I took my mother's shoe that she doesn't wear anymore.

And I squashed the abomination with the force of a charging noncancerous rhinoceros.

VICTORY!
SO yeah. Two left.

No comments:

Post a Comment