Thursday, June 27, 2013

OK


"Popcorn" by The Muppets

According to my calculations I am exactly a seven day week behind on blog posts!

image
I'M IN BIG TROUBLE
It is a very scary feeling being behind especially on the most eventful week of the year! So much happened! But don't worry, I'll try not to leave anything out. In fact, I WON'T LEAVE ANYTHING OUT! I took note of these events in chronological order. So expect SEVEN count'em SEVEN posts today!

It's alright! I GOT THIS!
So how did I get THIS FAR BEHIND. Well you see, I could have blogged every day of the SUPER EVENTS WEEK but the hotel I was staying in with my family required a password for the internet and I couldn't find it anywhere.

image
WHAT A DILEMMA!
So I'm going to explain my week in chronological blog posts. Also, btw, I'm only six posts behind now!

image
BOOYAH!
PS: Equality! YAY! (You know what I'm talking about so I don't need to go into detail.)

No comments:

Post a Comment