Monday, August 12, 2013

The final questions...


"MineTurtle" by The Living Tombstone

HOW DO IIIIIIII...

(Z)

Zip a file?
With the zipper.

Zoom in?
Use the + symbol.

Zoom out?
Use the - symbol.

Zoom out on my mac?
WAIT I THOUGHT WE WERE TALKING ABOUT CAMERAS...

Coudja be a little more specific with the questions?

(X)

YOU KNOW WHAT. THIS IS FREAKING BORING I'M GONNA ABRUPTLY STOP.

"But I wanted to see the re-"

hush yourself.
I'm sorry if this was actually amusing you but after the 20th letter things kind of get monotonous...

What did I do yesterday?

Well, I was ordered to clean the house and I did it extra well in order to watch the Breaking Bad premiere. 
IT WAS SO UTTERLY WORTH IT.
And I will say nothing because you have to experience it for yourself. 

If you have experienced it already, kudos, you have an A++ in TV viewing. 

That's what I did yesterday.

If you think I'm going to finish the Google thing...

image
I'm not.
I mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment