Friday, September 13, 2013

So I saw this movie


"Dibidy Dop-Swing Mix" by Club des Belugas

It was titled Drop Dead Gorgeous...

It was one of the most hilarious movies I have EVER seen.

like EVER.

It's about beauty pageants.

The plot twists happen unbelievably fast.

And there is just so much going on that you just can't handle.

When you think the movie ends... It doesn't.

And when it ends you don't see it coming.

Like.

It was surreal.

It was AWESOME. Like probably my favorite comedy.

But I was sitting there next to Popcorn and we were just like.

image
WHAT IS HAPPENING?
But the randomness didn't ruin the plot. In fact it made the movie that much more awesome.

But oh my lord.

There were SO MANY CRAZY BIG LIPPED ALLIGATOR MOMENTS.

image
I'm still recovering...
But that movie was damn near perfect though.

Like it's humor was so incredibly dark. And light. but lots of really REALLY DARK.

It was so damn funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment