Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Remember my mom's job picnic


"Home" by The Pitchforks

The title of the song is my way of telling you...

image
It didn't go too well
So we exited the car and it was HOTTTTTTTTTTTT.

You don't understand
The sun has a God Complex today
It was too much

I tried to talk the sun out of destroying everyone's happiness

Me: Hey could you just decrease the temperature by ten degrees?
Sun: WHAT?! YOU DARE APPROACH THE ALMIGHTY SUN?!?!
Me: Please!
Sun: Hmmm... let me thi-NO.
Me: Hey Aang could you blow over a breeze?
Aang: Sure! 
image 










Sun: I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS! THIS IS BLASPHEMY! YOUR PUNISHMENT IS A HEAT WAVE! *Sun uses Heat Wave!* *It's super effective!* *Aang fainted!* *Rtyoyo is hurt by its burn!*
Me: You know what?
image 
Sun: DAMN STRAIGHT! TIME TO TURN IT UP!
Me: 
image



And then we all left for our own safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment