Thursday, July 4, 2013

OK I'm ready.


"Apply Some Pressure" by Mark Ronson, Paul Smith

A lot of pressure was applied today. And I took an hour to chill before beginning this post. I'll tell you now what the pressure was all about.

So I woke up and discovered my mom had cooked breakfast.
image
NO BRAN FLAKES TODAY!
I was glad I could eat some cooked food before beginning my super ninja mission.

What mission? I'll tell you later.

So after breakfast my mother told me that I might get a sponsor for my super ninja mission. A neighbor of whom I had only spoken to on what, 3 occasions? My mother wanted to clean out the refrigerator in case this sponsor wanted to come INSIDE THE HOUSE.

Yeah, you heard me.

CLEAN THE FRIDGE.
http://media.tumblr.com/3e591f952980312f078e8ea4110bb5ac/tumblr_inline_mk8i8qXRPy1qz4rgp.gif
No way.
Yes way.

And I was at it for three hours.

SO DONE RIGHT NOW.
So MY MISSION. My parents are heading out of town for all of tomorrow. I have to do a full day of babysitting. As you know by now, this is no easy task. I also have to keep the house absurdly clean because I don't know when that sponsor's gonna show up. My mom said she was trying to help... but she kind of tripled my workload. But the sponsor has my cell so maybe she'll just call...

You still can't be too safe.

It's all good. The day will go quickly and I'm mentally prepared.
BRING YOUR WORST

No comments:

Post a Comment