Friday, July 26, 2013

BAD DAY


"Shut Up And Let Me Go" by The Ting Things

I had a horrible day actually.

It was one of those "If I cook, I'll be doing extra dishes tonight, so I guess it's applesauce for lunch" days.

I was so irritable all day. To add on to that it was also one of those days where my sisters are bent on being OBSTACLES.

I don't even want to call them my sisters right now...

They're just obstacles.

I would have been able to handle it if there was EASY FOOD.

I didn't want to waste my time dirtying up the dishes for myself.

It was also raining. That is actually a HUGE factor.

SO YOU LIKE SPENDING YOUR DAYS WITHOUT A BEAMING SMILING SUN!? Likely story...
It was a light thunderstorm all day. The rain stopped for three seconds and my mom was all like PLAY OUTSIDE WITH YOUR SISTERS. I heard the thunder as soon as I stepped outside. It immediately started drizzling.

Me: It's starting to rain again let's go inside
Whiney: DERP I DON'T FEEL ANYTHING!
 
Three seconds later the cats and dogs fell.
Me:
 image

I really really REALLY wanted to just leave her out in the rain. She was sassing me like that all day. 

I had to clean the basement with her. She didn't help, she played with toys. And when I gave her SPECIFIC AND DIRECT ORDERS she would half-ass it or move slower than an inanimate object. 

At this point I feel like she needed a traumatizing experience to stop the sass. Leaving her in the rain would have been perfect. But I still (somehow) find that a tad unethical, even on an empty stomach.

I'm feeling a lot better now though. Just ate a hearty home cooked dinner and I'm ready to just unwind and watch some Prison Break. After I do a smaller amount of dishes. I guess the fast was worth it after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment