Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I finished my book!



"Many Moons" by Janelle Monae

I thought it would take many moons. But all it took was a day and a half. I still have three left but I'm going to be taking a break until after my birthday two days from now.

SO that post about my posts being brief until my birthday...

Derp
I thought I would be reading all day tomorrow as well. But I don't want to read on the day before my birthday. HOWEVER. AFTER MY BIRTHDAY THAT WILL BE A DIFFERENT STORY.

I probably won't begin the other books until after my birthday weekend.

Why?

EVO, the largest fighting game tournament EVER is the weekend of my birthday...

I know
But of course I have to be watching the stream for the complete play by play.

I'm gonna have an internet tan by the end of this weekend!

image
I'm excited just thinking about it!
So I'll need tomorrow to prepare for that.

And when It goes off stream, I'll have a bunch of birthday gifts to play with. 

So this weekend's gonna be hype!

I'll (try to) keep you updated.

After this weekend I'll be reading again. 

So I'm sorry for misleading you into believing I had less elaboration time that I really will have.

Who knows? My posts might still end up short because I am incredibly indecisive.

image
OKAY! OKAY! Enough mixed messages for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment