Monday, July 15, 2013

Ok. Back to reality.


"Everybody Wants to be a Cat" by Psapp

I'm getting back into the slow beat of things. The cookie cake is no more. The birthday high is gone.

But life is still eventful.

I got some college books to read and purchase.

Tomorrow I'll be driving places with my dad so I can hopefully FINALLY get my license before college.

I'll be cleaning the Nazi infested garage tomorrow.
image
WHY MUST I BE SUBJECTED TO THIS TORTURE?!?!
Honestly, hurry up college.

Anyways. What did I do today?

Umm...

Oh yeah!

SO my mom came home all like "I NEED YOUR HELP IT'S DUE TODAY AND IT'S IMPORTANT."

WHAT IS IT YOU NEED?
"I need you to help me make a cool introduction video for an international conference. Everyone else already made theirs but I want mine to be the coolest."

image
WAT?
At first I thought this task was way out of my hands. I'm only 18, there is only so much I can do...

She then took out her laptop and showed me the videos her coworkers made...

It wasn't impressive.

So I found a free app in the app store that was better than the competition (Well MY competition. I don't know half of my mom's coworkers...)

And I taught my mom how to work the buttons and she uploaded it.

image
I know I'm awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment