Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Now Yestah Day


"Cycle" by kors k

So hardcore techno represents yesterday perfectly because it was the first day of classes.

So I went to my Movement for Actors class. The Mormon is in that one with me. Which is pretty cool. And so is Otaku. (WOW all these new pseudonyms. I spit FIRE.)

Our homework was to take a bunch of selfies and run around the city looking for stuff.

image
I'm not lying though...
 OH YEAH I have to analyze the french toast too!

Wow this is very cryptic.

Anyways. After I wandered the city I had Super English.

BLACK ADAM IS IN MY ENGLISH CLASS!

SO IS PETER POTTER!

AND MARTINI!
image
For some reason that excites me.
There are a bunch of books I'll need. 

But I need to chill with buying too many things at once. So I'll get two books today and wait a little longer.

image
STRATEGY.
So after that I had dinner with Daria and Peter Potter and the Ray of God and others.

Then I hung in the lounge with Daria and The Mormon and Batgirl and Fall Swoop and Peter Potter and Alley Cat and Bare Bones showed up for a good 5 seconds.

image
I AM GOD OF ALL PSEUDONYMS
Then I slept.

I have so many cool pseudonyms now...

This will be a fun year.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats. i dont start school till Monday. Horray for my freshman year of high school. -Gambler

    ReplyDelete