Monday, July 1, 2013

FIASCO AT THE PORT BOW!


"Lose Yourself" by Astrazz

My sister definitely lost herself during my babysitting duty today. She took advantage of my bladder. That sounds weird but it's true.

So here is the story. I'm babysitting. My dad had to drive my mom into the city. So I thought he would be back soon.

All of the sudden he calls to say he's running errands.

So I'm all like

Smoooooooth.
And I was doing a pretty good job until I had to pee.

I go to pee and as I pee Bean enters the other bathroom.

I thought the door was closed and locked! (She has a rather large track record for playing inside of the toilet and if she isn't playing in it, she is dumping everything else in the bathroom into the toilet.)

Not much unlike this.
Well even though she enjoys putting things into the toilet she didn't want to place her feces in the proper place. She got poop on the floor STEPPED in it, and when I arrived she was dancing on one of the small bathroom rugs, undoubtedly leaving her mark.

I was all like

image
eww is right!
Then I was all like

HOW AM I GOING TO REVERSE THIS DEADLY COSMIC EVENT?!?
Bean then attempted to escape into the outside world as a rotting ball of poo. It was unstoppable force meets immovable object.

You shall not pass.
And finally after a long battle, I put her in a bathtub. Everything worked out after a thorough cleaning.

The thing that urks me is that I need to pay constant attention, even HOLD MY PEE just to babysit Bean. I fail to understand that Bean lacks a sense of common sense. She does something INSANE. REPEATEDLY. And I am just like

Toddlers are weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment