Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Yesterday


"Bout to Get Ugly-Amended Version" by Mark Ronson

So yesterday was Chapter One of my college experience.

And the first day was a pretty awesome one.

Or should I say the first night.

The whole "orientation" part was INCREDIBLY BORING.

First, they overwhelmed me with papers that I may or may not have needed.

I'm on a budget now
Yeah.

I try not to eat too much.

Because I have a great fear of running out of food.

So I'm like: 

1/8 of a portion
That was totally off topic but it was infinitely more interesting than the book talk.

Never have a book talk with over 6 people.

This one had over 200.

And it was about that summer book that you either read in your imagination or 3 months ago over the course of 3 days.

I WAS 

image
Like no. Just stop.
Then we all played this social bingo game that I TOTALLY WON. But some cretin made up the rule that you had to fill out the WHOLE CARD.

I honestly thought I won but they totally pulled the rug from under me.
But after that Black Adam, Peto, and I all went into the city. And had a supa cool time.

We saw Indiana and ate cheeses. 

It was very... Quaint. I like quaint. It's a lovely word.

No comments:

Post a Comment