Saturday, July 13, 2013

So I made a new friend


"Saturday Night" by Lyre Le Temps

He is kind of edgy like this song...

What makes him so edgy?

Well for starters...

He is a spider.
A cellar spider. So small body long legs.

However, he didn't reside in my basement. 

He was in my bathroom.

image
A HIPSTER FUGITIVE!!
Yep.

He didn't seem much of a threat because he was so small at first.

He also didn't move much.

He definitely knew I was there but didn't care about my existence.

His legs grew like 50 feet a day. 

He got crazy big.

I was scared so I stopped using that bathroom altogether.

Especially after walking in on him at 1:00 am.

He was in attack mode.

I was horrified.

He never looked at me but this time he was staring directly at me.

So yeah. Never walk in on a hipster fugitive spider at 1:00 am.

Then he disappeared.

I think my dad killed him.

Go dad.

(There would be more pictures but I want you to sleep at night...)

No comments:

Post a Comment