Thursday, July 25, 2013

Alright. Let's fix this!


"11h30" by Danger

The name of the artist is DANGER So you know I mean business...

The last post was unacceptable, but it was something nonetheless.

Yes I'm one behind.

Again.

This meerkat is shaming me...
I was BEGGED to finish the post prior by Woosh Woman.

She apparently cares a great deal about the mysterious word burmite.

Well, sorry Woosh Woman you may be dying to learn the meaning of burmite but I kind of want to move on...

Me recovering from format trauma...
If you were in my situation, YOU WOULD DO THE SAME.


image
Bah what the hell.


Burmite: It's amber you know. The science people found really old stuff in it. It came from da trees.

Unreversed: UN. REVERSED. It's something that is unable to reverse. This word is sort of a double negative but not at all what am I talking about.

Undemonstratableness: To be UNABLE to DEMONSTRATENESS.

Cordelia: Well it's a book. Also She's King Lear's youngest and only dedicated daughter. In other words, It's girl's name.

Geoffrey: He was the illegitimate son of Henry II... It's a boy's name.

OK STORYTIME! I thought this part would never come!

There is a male and female. You know what type of story this is gonna be

"A fanfic?"

image
Why would you even? Consider? *SIGH*
A love story. DUUUUUH

So Geoffery was shopping for towels. Then HE SAW HER.

This seems appropriate
AND SHE.

SAW HIM.

SEEING HER.

WHOA.
And the intensity of this visual encounter was.

intense.

IT WAS ALMOST AS IF THE ANGEL CUPID HIT THEM BOTH WITH A BARRAGE OF ARROWS

Cupid got a raise.
SO HE WALKED OVER AND ASKED.

Geoffrey: What's your name?
Cordelia: Cordelia.
Geoffrey: Ok.

Then he walked away.

"OMG This guy has no people skills..."
Cordelia: Aren't you going to tell me your name and ask me to lunch or something?
Geoffrey: Oh, I'm Geoffrey. And yes. I do eat food at noontime. Care to join?
Cordelia: You're lucky you're photogenic.
Geoffrey: Ok.

So they ate lunch together. Geoffrey felt his feelings were filled UNDEMONSTRATABLENESS.

But she dragged those feelings out and they dated and their relationship went UNREVERSED. 

They finally sealed the deal, or solidified the BURMITE by getting married. 

And they lived happily ever after the end.

Moral of the story:

Romance without conflict is DESIREABLE. 

image
But get real romance novelists.

No comments:

Post a Comment