Thursday, September 19, 2013

I am sorry I haven't been posting everyday.


"Traffic Light" by The Ting Things

I'm so sorry.

It's hit that time of the year where the river of work starts flowing so I can't really do daily posts anymore...

image
YOUR HORSES. HOLD THEM PLEASE.
I'm not stopping altogether.

I just can't do it everyday. Especially with all of the college work I'm getting. 

But I'll make sure to keep you posted on stuff when I can capture small moments of freedom like this one.

So here's the sitch
I have a REQUIRED audition coming up!

Yes, REQUIRED!

It's for the students who are doing directing projects. They need actors yo!

I already have my monologue. It's the same that I used for my college auditions but it's cut in half because it has to be less than a minute.

I HAVE A TOTALLY DIFFERENT WAY OF PERFORMING IT NOW.

I'M SO PUMPED.
No like.

I'm ready to destroy the universe with the sheer power of my new cut.

The new interpretation along with what I am learning should create the perfect formidable combo!

image
MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
So yeah.

See you whenever...

No comments:

Post a Comment