Friday, August 30, 2013

Me Party


"Me Party" by Miss Piggy, Amy Adams

Today I woke up at 12:30

That's because I was hanging in the lounge until 4 am.

I know. I'm such a rebel.
So I went to the MoMa.

By myself.

It was spectacular.

I got to see the art by myself for myself. I didn't have to worry about catching up with anyone. I could go at my own pace.

THE POWER OF ART.
It was eye opening and beautiful.

My roommates weren't home.

They still aren't

And I violently danced for three hours straight.

I do this whenever they're gone.

You see, the logic is that no person will be in danger of crashing into my flailing limbs if well, THERE ARE NO PEOPLE.

They were gone for so long the sweat was dripping off my headphones.

In fact they're still gone.

Where the hell did they go?

Whatever...

So yeah. I might cook Asian rice after I shower just for the sake of cooking. 

THIS IS MY ROOM RIGHT NOW.
I'm so power hungry right now it's ridiculous...

No comments:

Post a Comment