Saturday, August 3, 2013

THREE POSTS BEHIND


"James Bonde" by Bonde Do Role

I need to kick it into gear like the Spanish James Bond.

Let me tell you what happened two days ago.

So I went into the office with my mom because I was sooooooooooo bored in the house and they also had a variety of breakfast options.

Everybody was in suits and stuff and they walked around discussing business stuff.

image
Very Official!
And I'm over here like

image
Where's the snack machine?
Anyways, I don't really like the corporate environment.

Everyone is in their cubicles. (Well, my mom is in the executive status flat screen tv cubicle, but I wouldn't even be happy there.)

When she worked with Pfizer she was doing the exact same boring stuff.

Checking her work voicemail.

Checking her email.

Editing Powerpoints.

Buisness calls.

Buisness meetings.

Repeat.

I mean sure, it makes the moolah but WHERE IS THE ADVENTURE?

Being there just reassured my desire to be an actor/performer/entertainer/whatevah.

I mean, it is easier to go for money jobs. But I need to be happy doing the job. Feeling complete motivates me more than getting paid. (But money is still incredibly important: It buys things.) 

So yeah.

My next post will be about my Whiney's cheer-gymnastics performance.

Speaking of offices I left my laptop in that office. Hence my behindedness. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment