Sunday, August 4, 2013

I'm technically behind but it's so early it honestly doesn't matter


"The Wrath of Marcie" by The Go! Team

I am behind because I saw a late night movie. So I'll blog about that.

I saw dat Wolverine movie.

It was alright. They basically stuck to the plot as far as I know. But it was all SO predictable.

I knew that Old Man Jenkins couldn't be trusted. From his first appearance I was like

YOU. I DO NOT TRUST YOU.
Then when he said "I just want your immortality, mmkay? Then you can go home with your tea and cookies" I was like

image
YAH. OWKAY. THAT SOUNDS PROMISING.
Then when the granddaughter showed up I was like
image
There's the love intrest!
I knew the red haired girl would be important to saving the day in the final battle scene.

I knew the arrow guy would start fighting for the good guys an then die. YES I KNEW HE WOULD DIE.

I knew Wolverine would almost die at one point.

BUT NONETHELESS. 

It was still a good movie. Even if the plot was incredibly predictable. It was well done. 

And the teaser for the movie with Sentinels in it was pretty cool too.

Yeah I know that plotline already.

I don't know specifics, but a bunch of killer robots put all the mutants in danger. 

That's all I know.

That movie will be cool.

PS: I might FINALLY go see Book of Mormon today. I'll tell you how it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment