Sunday, August 11, 2013

Let's do row 2 of the "HOW DO I" game!


"Tiger" by Maximum Balloon

ALL right let's kick it into gear.

HOW DO IIIIIIIII....

(A)

Apply for medicaid?
Talk to a government official.

Apply for unemployment?
What the hell did I just tell you?

Apply for food stamps?
Ohmygosh stop.

Apply for a passport?
This early and the toilet is causing more problems...

I'm humbled by the letter A.

(S)

Screenshot?
the butttooonnnssssss.

Screenshot on a mac?
THE BUTTTOOONNNSNSSSSS.

Start a blog?
Just type. Don't stop. Boggerz 4 Evah.

Sync my ipod?
Plug it in Plug it in!

More screenshooting? meh!

(D)

Delete my instagram?
Read the FAQ.

Delete my facebook account?
Read the other FAQ.

Delete my twitter?
Read the OTHER other FAQ.

Delete an app?
Hold it wit' 'cho fingah and press dat X.

That's how you wipe your social existence.

(F)

Find my IP address?
IT'S BEHIND YEWWWW!

Find my iphone?
CALL IT.

Find my apple id?
DID YOU EVEN MAKE ONE YET?

Find my Wifi Password.
Google won't help you here, kid.

These questions are so stupid!

(G)

Get a passport?
What? I didn't hear you.

Get ios 7?
USE YOUR COMPUTah.

Get you alone?
.......umm.... stranger danger much?

Get rid of ants?
Buy a tarantula bad idea I meant anteater.

I'm slowly walking away from question 3...

(H)

Hide my friends on Facebook?
If they need to be hidden they probably aren't good friends to begin with...

Hard boil an egg?
UMM. BOIL IT.

Hack someone's Facebook?
Hacking isn't even needed. Everyone stays logged in.

Hide my IP address?
Umm... there is no need to do that. AND as far as I know YOU CAN'T.

Hacking and hiding. People are sketchy...

(J)

Jailbreak my iphone 4?
GASP! DAT'S ILLEGAL!

Jailbreak my ipod?
DAT'S STILL ILLEGAL!

Join instagram?
UMMMMMMMMMM. Get the freakin app.

Jailbreak my iphone 5?
STILL ILLEGAL!

So much lack of legality! sigh...

Know if I have bed bugs?
I think you'll know when they start sucking your blood and leaving scars.

Know I'm pregnant?
Well... Your regular schedule will be interrupted.

Know if I have a yeast infection?
Well, have you been inhaling your yeast?

Know if my iphone is unlocked?
SEE THOSE APPS? YES? OK GOOD.

Lots of disease and pregnancy and vampires here.

(L)

Love thee?
Food.

Live without you?
Don't die.

Look?
Like a webpage.

Live?
You're doing that as we speak.

Very dramatic...

OK row three next time I can't post something important!

No comments:

Post a Comment