Tuesday, August 13, 2013

So the car stuff


"Super Samurai" by Jun

Spotify is probably never going to fix the Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party music because I probably make up 70 percent of the people who listen to that on Spotify.

Anyways.

I GOT MY LICENSE!
image
Yes!
Honestly. That was my singular goal for the summer.

Well... other than the whole "be ready for college" thing.

I'm leaving for college in a week.

A FREAKING WEEK.

image
It's very surreal.
Wait this post is supposed to be about my license getting journey!

Honestly, do you really want me to put your though the torture of the DMV?
Well here it is.
I just totally summed up the DMV right there for yah.

The test is all about knowing your boat smarts and following directions.

The first two times (NY doesn't count. That lady had an unreasonable hatred for me and we drove in the slush and I was terrified.) I failed because I didn't use my boat smarts.

But this time I did.

I won't really NEED my license for the next 4 years because college is in NYC...

But it feels good to have it.

I overestimated the feeling of having it.

I thought it would be like this

I SUMMON THE POWER
(Dumbledore is totally the Dormammu of the wizarding world...)
But it felt more like a thumbs up.

Driving experience is accumulated. You can't just summon the ability to drive.

Having the freedom to drive anywhere when I need to doesn't make me a better driver. It's just gives me permission to drive.

So yah.

No comments:

Post a Comment