Thursday, August 22, 2013

OK. THIS IS IT.


"Faster" by Janelle Monae

Wow.

I'm leaving already?

image
Tis true!
OK.

I finally completed packing.

Sure it took a lot of this

The result if I didn't fold.
So here is the agenda. 

First I fly to a WEDDING 

Who?

None other than Obi-wan (he sponsored me for WISE. He's also kind of awesome)

Day after that I head along to Gran-grans. (I was to purchase all the cooking supplies for my room. And Gran-gran took care of EVERYTHING. I can't be more thankful.)

Day after that. I move in. And I SWEAR THIS DAY WILL BE RUINED IF I AM RENDERED UNABLE TO VIEW BREAKING BAD.

Ok, it won't...

But still...

It would be better to see it on time.

OMG I'M SUCH A JUNKIE FOR THAT SHOW. 
I didn't do much today but pack. 

My next post today will serve as an official goodbye to my high school readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment