Tuesday, August 6, 2013

BEGIN THE PROCESS!


"Set Fire to the Rain" by SoCal VoCals

IT HAS BEGUN.

What? You ask.

I'm starting to pack for college.
image
For realsies.
What I have recently done was get my stuff out of the garage.

It had been sitting in there for over a month.

Amongst the spiders and the nazis.
image
I know.
But it's kind of my fault for waiting that long...

You see, I have been incredibly busy-

Who am I kidding...
Well. I faced my fears and did the unthinkable. 

I sorted through my stuff.

It was pretty easy though.

Now I just have to:

Find out what I already have.
Find out what I don't already have.
Contact my roommate to figure out logistics.
GET what I don't have.
PACK what I DO have.
Know what my roommate is going to bring after negotiations.
Know what I am going to bring after negotiations with my roommate.
Sign and send another thingy...

image
I don't have much time left...
At least I read my books.

At least I read A book.

'Cause I know there will be people who didn't read THAT book.

I wasn't a bad book. I would understand if it was Great Expectations (WHY SO MANY WUUUURDZZZZ??!??!!!?) But this one was aiight.

Shame on those who didn't read it!

Oh, he was a shame!

No comments:

Post a Comment