Saturday, August 3, 2013

So my sissy had a gymnastics performance


"Cool Kitty" from Class of 3000

She was sooo adorbs.
Yes.
First they had this cheer routine...

and that was cute and all.

Then they did a bunch of flips. And my sister did an awesome flippy thing FOLLOWED BY A PERFECT CARTWHEEL.

image
THAT'S MA SISTER!
I don't believe I'm half as flexible as she is. Sure I'm like a human praying mantis...

But that doesn't mean I can be even remotely flexible...

Then the whole camp did this choreographed dance.

It was pretty on point too, which is impressive for kids that are so young.

I still don't get how they did it.

I can't even choreograph potty training for Bean. (Ok that was a lie. I'm somewhat competent.)

But still! Maybe I should teach them the "LET ME SLEEP" dance. Because Bean would occasionally barge into my room while I'm sleeping and JUMP ON ME REPEATEDLY.

JUMP.

ON ME.

REPEATEDLY.

image
Excuse me. I have to go cool down.

No comments:

Post a Comment