Sunday, August 25, 2013

SO THE WEDDING!


"Do Your Thing" by Basement Jaxx

OK. I KNOW I'M THREE POSTS BEHIND DON'T MAIM ME TOO BADLY OK? ok.

So two days ago I went to Obi-Wan's massive wedding extravaganza!

We missed the ceremony because

Omgstahp.
Like really cars?
Do you really hate us that much to make us miss the wedding part of the wedding?

Yessir! Yes I do!
Well we were there for the reception and I got to meet soooo many cool theatre people.
They all wished me luck and they all wanted me to stay in contact.

YOO I GOT CONNECTIONS!
Then I danced.
Everyone was like 
image
Yes yes. Far off compliments from strangers!
Then we ate da cake and went home.

Obi-wan was SO HAPPY. (of course he was he was getting married) No but his smile lit up the WHOLE ROOM. 

and it was awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment