Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Revolutionary Proceedings


"Spider-Man Theme" by Ugress

I feel supa mocha right now.

Why?

Because I have a poetry blog.
image
What ever you say Lindsay.
(LET'S JUST SIT AND ADMIRE THE IRONY FOR A MOMENT.)

Ok. 

But really.

I kind of feel like I need a set of bongos and a cup of Starbucks.

Actually I don't. I lied.

My poems are deliberately terrible.

But even so, there is something about poetry that reveals truths not commonly found in prose.

But most of the time it's just pishposh.

This is the link to my poetry blog:

Proceed with caution. They are pretty silly.

I don't know what inspired me to create a poetry tumblr.

I guess my thought process was

"I WANT TO DO SOMETHING SILLY THAT IS REPEATABLE."

So I guess that manifested as tumblr poetry.

And tumblr poetry is pretty silly as is. The "good" tumblr poems don't even make sense because there are waaaaaaaay too many adjectives.

I avoid that. I tend to tell it as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment