Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Just your average makeupforyesterday post.


"Sweet Sugar Swing" by Lyre Le Temps

GAH.

I didn't do much yesterday.

But I did do SOMETHING that was out of the ordinary.

I cooked shrimp scampi.
Sweet muffins I feel FANCEH!
I mean sure, I didn't have to skin the shrimp or remove the tail or make a homemade sauce.

But hey, I did a great job and it was my first time...

I have this eerie feeling that I will be cooking for my roommates.

I leave in 2 DAYS.

TWO.

DAYS.


image
I'm sorry. Not much is computing.
I enjoy cooking a lot. 

I'm very happy my dorm has a kitchen.

I'll be able to make deliciousness happen.

(on a limited budget but still... CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!)

And I'll be seeing other people my age.

After a LOOOONG summer with no face-to-face teen action.

Change.

It's exciting.
It's terrifying.

And it is beautiful. I CAN'T WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment