Saturday, August 17, 2013

I HAVEEEEE A TOPIIIIIIIICAAAAA!!


"Fascination MAXX" by Naoki Maeda

Prepare to have your mind blown out of the water.

I'm holding an ax right now.

It's labeled "philosophy."

And I am about to jam it right into your cranium.

I'm serious.

You're gonna need a straight jacket by the time I'm done with you.

Ok. You ready?

image
I'm taking that as a hell yeah.
Alright. So I was on stumbleupon.com (If you don't use this website you fail in internet.)

And discovered the philosophical theory of fictional reality

Let me explain.
And fictional reality is the theory that the characters and settings we imagine in THIS universe actually exist in a different universe.
That means Spongebob could very much be REAL. We just have no way of contacting him.
image
But wait there's more!
That could also mean that WE are imagined from some other universe
Not just us. The history of time itself.
image
But wait there's MORE!
Nobody alive knows what happens after death.
But reincarnation is a possibility
So that means that the people who died in OUR universe could be reincarnated in a different universe.
Possibly one that WE imagined.
I KNOW RIGHT????
So you die.
And then you're reincarnated as Smurfette.
And you and the other Smurfs watch TV in your spare time.
And you like to watch this reality show
Titled: RTYOYO'S WORLD OF INSANITY.
That's pretty wild
And then we could maybe take this FURTHER.
UFO sightings, ghosts, paranormal stuffs.
That could be a result of the multiverse slipping up.
image
I know. I'm completely DONE too.
So hey, one of my blog posts could make the front page of The Daily Prophet in an alternate reality version of the Harry Potter series.

Hell, I could be HARRY in an alternate universe!
 
image
No. I lack the pure sass.

No comments:

Post a Comment