Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Let's kill two birds wi-- That's pretty messed up. Nevermind


"Two Steps" by Alice Russell

This song perfectly describes my relationship with this blog. I'm on track yet I'm ALWAYS BEHIND.

Luckily I can catch up because I did TWO major things today.

I went to the dentist and I got my drivers license (FINALLYHALLELU!)

So I want to talk serious.

image
Get real with me for a moment.
OK so I never liked the dentist.

I mean think about it.

This person is PAID to stick sharp objects in YOUR mouth.

image
Don't look at me like that hear me out man!

Sure, they have gone through all of the training required and undoubtedly know what they're doing...

BUT SO DID THIS GUY
       Freaky Fred.
Freaky Fred went to barbering school, got his license, owned a barber shop.

However, he was a lunatic.

HE SHAVED EVERYONE BALD.

Of course they couldn't stop him. He was "The Trained Professional." 

Now think of the dentist.

You don't know them on any personal level.
They scrape your teeth with all sorts of metal objects.
They put all sorts of chemicals in your mouth that you shouldn't swallow.
AND YOU DON'T SEE ANY OF THIS PROCESS.

Your dentist could be just as secretly crazy as Freaky Fred.
Your local cashier could be just as secretly crazy as Freaky Fred.
Any service provider could be just as secretly crazy as Freaky Fred.

image
Sorry...
Now I got you all paranoid of everybody...

As long as you have your safety bunker you'll be fine...

WHAT? YOU DON'T HAVE ONE?!

It's already too late!

Ok now that you're excessively paranoid I'll end the post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment