Sunday, September 1, 2013

So yesterday.


"Tonight's Today" by Jack Penate

So I did basically nothing all day yesterday.

Why?

Well there were no interesting excursions.

Scratch that. There were a LOT of excursions.

But I wasn't interested in any of them.

(I'm going to the Museum of Moving Image today though... I'm super excited for that.)

I spent the whole daytime in my room on the computer.

It was like: 7 hours of internet surfing.

image
SEVEN. FREAKING. HOURS.
You see most of my friends are nocturnal.

So I was basically hanging with Daria and Peter Potter until around 2 AM

They like weren't even up at noon and but they woke up at like 4.

So I was with Daria watching PSAs.

Not exactly JUST watching. We were totally trying to analyze plot points.

We watched one about LSD with a screaming hot dog.
We watched one about police brutality and how to know your rights.
We (well, I) sat on a raft with a chicken for an hour and 13 seconds.
We watched a preview for a movie about a child and his epic battle with dirty socks.
We watched Winnie the Pooh characters get stalked relentlessly by Rabbit all through the magic woods.
We watched that girl with Dissociative Identity Disorder. AGAIN.
We laughed at handicapped people.
(You don't understand. It was some token Narm.)

We analyzed the whole plot arc of the Magic Bullet to Go infomercial.
They cook SO MUCH FREAKING FOOD.
BUT NOBODY EATS IT.

There was this guy.

Who was all like "My wife makes me chop the garlic"
So they shot it with a bullet.
Then he was like "Do onions. My wife makes me chop those too..."
So they did that.
In the middle of nowhere.
The cocky Australian Man cooked breakfast, lunch, dinner, AND DESSERT in 20 minutes.

Like. Do you honestly think a day's worth of food in 20 minutes is going to help anyone.

Plus he used a NEW BULLET every time.

Like. C'mon man. Bring a damn sink.

Basically we watched stuff go down...

AND I AM SO GLAD TO HAVE FOUND ANOTHER TROPER!
We are a rare and uncommon breed if sapien
So that was pretty much yesterday.

I'm going to the MOVIE MUSEUM TODAY!!!

I'll get back to this after I go.
You have my word.

No comments:

Post a Comment