Monday, September 9, 2013

This blog...


"The Cat Came Back-Bdd Remix" by Luca Lento

I missed Breaking Bad yesterday.

By accident.

I really have to catch up.

Like RIGHT NOW.

But I'll brief you on yesterday.

I did nothing.

Except check up on my homework.

And I hung with the usual Breakfast Club/Friends cast members.

image
I refer to the collective as either Friends or the Breakfast Club
So yeah.

I have to act improv today.

I also had to do it last class.

I really wasn't expecting to be called upon to act immediately.
I wasn't feeling all that brave
So I wasn't bold enough.

I didn't make enough decisions.

BUT TODAY I'M NOT GOING TO CARE. 

No really. 

"Turn It Off" actually applies here...
If you don't know the song "Turn It Off" then you better get on that.

I'm not the most Broadway savvy person and even I know it...

Yeah.

But I'm gonna let loose.

No comments:

Post a Comment