Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Well. that worked out just dandy.

YEAH.

SORRY.

I'M COULDN'T CHARACTERIZE PEOPLES.

I'M CREATIVE ENOUGH BUT I SIMPLY DIDN'T WANT TO.

image
sorry boutit.
So I guess I'll just do a quick status report.

Maleficent wants me to take dance classes outside of school. Apparently I'm "gifted"??
I will speak no more.
I mean I've never had formal dance classes before so I guess I'll try it?

I WAS ABLE TO INCLUDE PAPAYAS IN MY ESSAY OUTLINE!!!!
HELL YEAH
AND THE PAPAYA ANALOGY ACTUALLY SOMEWHAT MADE SENSE.

Well, according to Jake from Statefarm it did. (OK. his name was originally Peter Potter or something but it's been too long so I might switch up the names and their ain't nuthin nobody can do about it.)

And Professor Meerkat (NO NOT THE ORIGINAL MR. MEERKAT. PROFESSOR MEERKAT IS EVEN MORE OF A MEERKAT THAN THE ORIGINAL) was all like "papayas?"

I got a new roommate recently. He is the physical embodiment of sass. His faboulousity knows no bounds.
This is just the beginning.
Oh yeah. Skywalker ain't my scene partner no more. But I got a new scene partner. Wickey. So yeah that happened.

Tomorrow's Halloween and I don't have a costume or anything.

TO BE COMPLETELY HONEST
If I cared I would have gone through the trouble.
But I'm not going through the trouble. 

I have a show on Friday.

And a show to attend on Saturday.

AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR HALLOWEEN.

Speaking of shows. 

YEAH SKETCH COMEDY WOOOOOO!
AND YEAH SAILORS!!!
AND YEAH.

So I guess I'll go back to posting about my day everyday.

Yes. That was probably a blatant lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment