Monday, September 9, 2013

GASP You're acting! Act Natural...


"Crazy in Love-Radio Edit" by Swing Republic

So I did the improvisational acting thing today.

Daria was my partner this time.

And we had the most awkward scene possible.

She was supposed to try to get me into a romantic relationship with her.

My objective was to friend zone her.

Like maintain the friendship, but don't agree to romance.

It was so awkward.

But it was natural.

And that's what really mattered. It was super believable.

So thumbs up to Daria!
It takes two to tango.

And I was able to let instinct take control.

It felt good.

So after that I had script analysis.

The dude went on a GIANT RANT about the play we read.

Now I have to read it again for Wednesday and mark it up with the contents of the rant.
I also have to work on making weird sounds in the mirror.
Yes I stalked people already.
Yes I read the new chapters.
OH I ALSO NEED TO BRING THE LINES AND THE 50 DOLLAR PHONE!
And I have to look at department stuff.
Yes I did my cardio. (Gurl I OVERDID my cardio)
I have to organize some stuffs.

Did this post just become my planner?

Yes it did...

No comments:

Post a Comment