Monday, September 2, 2013

Did ALOTTA stuff yesterday


"Energy" by The Apples in Stereo

So I woke up relatively early for a change...

Then there was an excursion that I went on to the Museum of Moving Image in Queens NY.
IT WAS AWESOME.
There was so much awesome stuff there.

I had an excellent time with Martini and Alley Cat. 

No you haven't heard of them.

But they are pretty cool!

And we spent so much time GUSHING about the Breaking Bad exhibit.

YES. YOU HEARD ME CORRECTLY.
i died and was reborn. dat exhibit...

I also ran into Obi Wan's close friend who I have totally met before at the wedding AND totally helped out during my WISE project.

When I got back I created a cookie empire.

I figured out how to live stream yesterday's episode of Breaking Bad

I bought tater tots!

In short

THIS PLACE IS AWESOME.

I still can't believe how unbelievable yesterday was.

Just.

Everything that I did.
Everything that happened.

I JUST...

WHAT A DAY!
Like I know NYC is a magical place.

But I underestimated its power.

TOPIC CHANGE:

My new roommate arrived last night. My first impression:

I dunno, he's pretty chill.
I want to talk more about how awesome yesterday was because it's still impacting me greatly.

Like. 

WOW.

Too bad I already told you everything...

Did I tell you I bought tater tots?

Yes I did...

OK. Well. I have a cookie empire to tend to sooooooo if you need me I'll be creepily grinning in the corner thinking about yesterday...

No comments:

Post a Comment