Sunday, September 15, 2013

The day after sass was pretty lazy


"Lazy Poltergeist" by The Go! Team

Like I dunno.

I did some cardio.

I did some homework.

I spent all day and night by myself mainly in the lounge because everyone was being totally ridiculous.

So despite my lone rangerness I found something to do.

Three girls accompanied me on a quest to get cookies.

at 2:00 am.

So the city streets were littered with party people.

But Insomnia Cookies are sooooo gooood.

I got the double chocolate mint.

MMMM. MMMM. MMMMMMMMM.

image
mmmm. mmmm. mmm. mmm. mmmmmmmmmmmm!
So that's what I did.

Because LITERALLY EVERYONE IS HOOKING UP.

This is a small college. Calm your hormones.
This college is so small that I actually know who hooked up before I put the name with the face.

It's so weird.

but that was a good cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment