Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Soooing needle...


"Boom Boom Pow-Speedogang Mix"

It was the usual boom boom pow.

Nothing extraordinary happened.

BUT I CAN TELL YOU ABOUT AN EXTRODINARY DAILY OCCURRENCE.

So Daria and Peter Potter pioneered a new religion.

"Enlighten Me"
You see. They are TRASKOVIANS.

And their deity is the Goddess Heather Traska.

image
I sense your skepticism

Is it because the deity's a woman? Of course she is a woman. IT'S DARIA'S RELIGION.

Or is it because you don't know if there are any rules to be converted and to worship.

image
Let me break it down for you
Ok there are three degrees of Traska worship.

Part one: Conversion
dis
and dis

Now you're converted.

Part two: Going to Traskan Temple
Watch those everyday. That is the equivalent of going to the religious worship place. 

Part three: Prayer

Re-enact it.

Daily.

As melodramatically as possible.

(This step is for the incredibly devout Traskovian. Daria and Peter Potter are incredibly devout. They say their daily prayers.)

Me personally. I've been converted. But I don't go to Traskan Temple or say the Traskan prayers. So I'm a casually religious Traskovian. 

PS: If you want to achieve Priest status put the conversion medlies on your MP3 mobile device. Peter Potter did this and has achieved Priest status AND YOU CAN TOO if you so choose.

I felt I have done my religious duty.

Elder Rtyoyo: OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment