Friday, September 6, 2013

I apologize


"Kick-Ass Kung-Fu Carnival" by T + Pazolite


I'm kind of delirious.

Like I have a 3 hour math class from 7-10:00 PMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

YEAH.

P TO THE M.

I swear.

by 8:30.

image
I know I did. Puh.
And when it's over.

After sitting still for sooooo looooong.

To do the most arbitrary things.

My energy level is just...

image
HOOOPLAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
And I literally spent until 4 am yesterday in the lounge.

I was involved in the conversation.

I got Eminem Jr. to rap about eyebrows.

And Batgirl did some epic slam.

And when Daria left I got my headphones.

I didn't think the music devil would possess me.

But it did.

And I was totally lip-sync-dancing-being-crazy-in-da-corner-by-maself.

I also purred. Frequently.
Whatever

image
3 hour math does things to people.
Well. I have to go to the community thing now.

THEN I HAVE TO CATCH THAT WABBIT

image
I KNOW U DA WABBIT. DO BE HIDIN'!
So see you later.

Hopefully with less crazy noodles in my brain...

No comments:

Post a Comment