Wednesday, September 4, 2013

ASAP DANCE TIME!


"Lights Go Down" by Basement Jaxx

I'm sorry I've been really busy as of late.

I like that term "as of late..."

It's classy.

image
Like Penguins.
Honestly, penguins are very classy.

image
Don't sass me Oprah
OK LET'S STAY ON TOPIC I HAVE A LOT TO DO.

So two days ago...

I did nothing.

I am so sorry.
I do nothing quite a lot.

BUT.

I did watch a movie with Peto, Black Adam, Sarah Tancredi, and Gus. (yes I made those up on the spot.)

It was called The Strangers.  

So this guy and this girl go to some relatively nice house. 

The guy proposes.

She's like.... 

No.

Then they get stalked by the ANBU Black Ops...

I'm not kidding. Masked Ninjas.
They get all paranoid reasonably..

and shoot their hope of rescue in the head.

Then they are tied to a chair a stabbed repeatedly in the stomach.

Like eww
And it ends with the woman screaming at some Mormon kids.

The movie made no sense. It was properly creepy. But WHY THE HELL WHERE THE KILLERS DOING WHAT THEY DID?

It's inspired by true events. 

So now I'm paranoid about what house I should purchase.

Like nope, I'm gonna have neighbors.

image
No people + No phone connection=Weird crap
And that was purrty much two days ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment