Sunday, October 20, 2013

I MISS THIS

SCREW THE MUSIC.

I'M DONE WITH THE MUSIC.

JUST READ.
image
The hipster music posting must come to an end my friends.
So yeah it's been a month and a day since my last post

AND IT'S BEEN 46 HOURS AND STILL NO CAST LIST.
image
Faking impatience is my way if being patient.
IT'S BEEN SOOO LONG.

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH DIS.

OOOH I HAVE AN IDEA.

I'll provide a cast list with neat character descriptions of all the important PEOPLE of my college life. And if people stumble upon this and are like "HEY DO ME!" Then I'll do them in another post.

Every post will be of a singular cast member in the life of Rtyoyo.

And hey, why limit it to my college life? I might do "Throwback Thursday" character posts too. WHO KNOWS? I DON'T! AND IT'S MY BLOG! LOLZ!

So yeah, I guess that will be the deal. It's fun and easy!

I'll post again shortly after this with my first Cast Member...

UPDATE: I'm casting them as actual fictional characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment