Thursday, October 24, 2013

YOGI BEAR!

OK. SO MATHEMATICS...

image
Yogi Master
So why is my math teacher Yogi Bear.

Well he's originally from India. He has a strong accent and his name isn't Yogi. It's super long and Yogi is the abbreviation.

image
Lol. You thought my professor was a bear didn't you.
No. My professor is smarter than the average bea-

I'MSORRYI'MSORRYI'MSORRY!! (still worth it.)
Yeah. But the class is easy like fried baloney.

He lets us grade our own quizzes.
The class notes have both the questions AND the answers.
And they also tell you exactly how to do everything.
And every test is open book.

there is only one catch...

THE CLASS IS THREE HOURS LONG.
FROM 7:00-10:00 PM
LIKE HOW?

DON'T TRY TO PAY ATTENTION FOR ALL OF CLASS BECAUSE YOU WILL LITERALLY FORGET HOW TO DO MATH BY THE END.

Anyways, Yogi is super cool. He's good at math, he tells jokes, and he gives life lessons as well.

So that's all I have to say about that.

(I'm sorry I'm not using Microsoft Paint enough, that takes time I might not have...)

No comments:

Post a Comment