Tuesday, October 22, 2013

MALEFICENT!

Ok...

Soo...

My movement teacher...

The MAJESTY
Why did I choose a Disney VILLAIN? 
Why did I choose MALEFICENT.

Well. It's actually more of a compliment than one would think.

Yes really.
You see, Maleficent IS evil. 

Yet that doesn't stop her from brandishing a wealth of awesome mystical knowledge.

She's been doing this for DECADES.

DECADES OF PURE, UNADULTERATED KNOWLEDGE.

image
I learn sooooo much!

So while I don't necessarily love how she treats the class, she still teaches the class

You see, because she is SO knowledgeable and has been doing this for SO long, there is a teeny weenie passive aggressive vibe there. Just a little.

But that isn't a big deal. Like I said it's just a slight thing.

Also this blog is public.

SO YEAH. SHE'S MAGNIFICENT MALEFICENT. 

(sorry. no microsoft paint today. It's spot on.)

No comments:

Post a Comment