Thursday, January 17, 2013

IIIIIIT'S NANNERPUSS!

So, for my post, I shall, stall, for time, as I try, to, come up with, a, topical, tropical, topic. OK! At least I have a theme! Tropical. Because it rhymes with topical. That seems logical. Unlike popsicles. FHEDRYIEOHGJWBNWJHK! THE CORNY RHYMES MUST END HERE! Who do you think you are? John Deere? Ok. Now I'm done. That was fun. (Maybe this will stop if end the paragraph here...)

OK!!! FREEEDOM!!! FREEDOM FROM THE REALM OF RHYMING!!! Get the cake! Woops, forgot that was a lie. So how about we compromise (WOAH! THAT WAS A CLOSE CALL.) by making the topic about tropical pie! CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.
NOOOOO, NOT THIS PIE.

Now this is what I'm TALKING ABOUT!
This beauty my friends is the Tropical Key Lime Pie! Some gurl named Abigail posted this recipe but the first thing she states is that SHE DOESN'T USUALLY MAKE DESSERTS. Well, Miss Abigail, how da cheesy are you gonna have the dang AUDACITY of posting a freakin' DESSERT when DESSERTS AREN'T EVEN YOUR FORTE! I am already very very doubtful of this recipe, and I haven't even gotten to the ingredients. So, Hot-shot Abigail goes on to say "WHAT AM I GONNA DOO WITH ALL DESE LIMES ON MEH LIME TREE. I HAVE TOO. MANY. LIMES." Umm... quick question. WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND GROWS A LIME TREE IN THEIR YARD?!

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?
Why can't you just go to Stop n' Shop like a NORMAL person?

OH and I LOVE this quote "A person can only drink so many mojitos..." So Abigail is also a raging alcoholic. WELL GREAT. One would think that the type of person who posts recipes looks like this

:

SPREADING BEAUTIFUL CAKE RECIPES FOR THE WORLD TO CHERISH!!!
But I think this "Abigail" character is more like this:

Are you sure you want her recipes?
Also, this pie was her last resort. The only reason she made it was to get rid of the excess limes. So does the recipe matter at this point? Not all that much. There is no indication that she wanted to make it tasty. She only seemed to make the pie because she had limes to spare...

SO I guess, the moral of this post is: don't grow a freakin' lime tree in your yard.

THEY ARE THE COCKROACHES OF THE FRUIT FAMILY.




No comments:

Post a Comment